“Counselling” is used to designate a set of practices as diverse as those which consist in orienting, helping, informing, supporting, treating
We can also say that relationship in which one person tries to help another to understand and solve the problems they face is called Counselling.
The Counselling can to be practiced within a global psychological approach, but it is also often practiced in the context of a search for more targeted solutions. This is why the distinction is not always easy to make. Click here for relationship counselling singapore.
The main purpose of Counselling is to allow people in doubt or difficultyto feel better, to mobilize and develop, independently, attitudes andown resources to deal with these situations. Visit this site for relationship counselling singapore.
It is necessary to clarify what the consultant expects from the Counselling session and to find out whatway he would like to see the problem resolved.It is also important to set short- and long-term goals and to specify what helps the practitioner Counselling can offer, giving realistic expectations
- Build confidence to help patient to overcome his psychological and social difficulties.
- Encourage behavior change if necessary.
- Provide support in crisis situations.
Importance of Relationship Counselling
Through relationship counselling, we can get the following helps-
- The partners will be able to understand each other better
- The partners will be able to learn about supporting each other
- The partners will be able to learn the art of patience
- The partners will try to accept each other knowing their faults and negative sides and will try their best to be their best version to keep the relationship healthy.